With this instructions I assume that you have PHP 7.1+ installed on your server and SuPHP enabled.
- Upload everything from the *.zip to your website via FTP or cPanel File manager.
- Upload images to "images/or" folder via FTP, cPanel or online admin
- Change what needs to be changed in config.php file (this is important, since bad configuration will prevent dooGal from running)
- CHMOD "cache" and "images/thumbs" folder to 755
- CHMOD "down.log", "sitemap.xml" and "links.txt" to 755.
- Visit your dooGal gallery. First time you visit a folder, thumbnails will be created, so have patience.
Problems with "Maximum execution time exceed" or script stops functioning?
Just reload page until the error disappears. This is caused by thumbnail creation of large number of images and it happens due PHP max execution time set by the server.
How to access online admin?
Go to https://yourwebsite.ext/doogal/admin.php and login with data you have provided in config.php.